The new National DPP network will work to connect you all together to improve prediabetes awareness in Utah.
Diabetes Prevention Network
The following is our tentative schedule of Diabetes Prevention Network meetings through 2019. Join us for updated information from the national and local levels.
Tentative Meeting Schedule
|April 26, 2019||10-2:00||Utah Department of Health, 288 N. 1460 W., SLC||Room 128|
|October 11, 2019||9:30-11:30 a.m.||Utah Department of Health, 288 N. 1460 W., SLC||Room 128|
Diabetes Prevention Network Meeting Details
We look forward to collaborating with you in the future to scale and sustain the National DPP in Utah!
November 17, 2017- Network Meeting
- Enrolling and Retaining Participants (PDF), Stephanie Norton-Bredl
- Utah Tobacco Prevention & Control Quit Line Referrals (PDF), Holly Budge
- Media and Marketing (PDF), Dave Mecham
- 1705 CDC Grant: HealthInsight (PDF), Allie Miraglia
- Data and Compass, Eddie Zamora
- Resources for Coordinators and Coaches (PDF), JuliAnn Titmus
- Intermountain's NDPP Program (PDF), Karlee Adams
- CHW Initiative (PDF), Anna Guymon
- Local Updates (PDF), McKell Drury
June 15, 2017- Lunch Meeting Details
- Lunch Agenda (PDF), Speaker Biographies (PDF) and Registration List (PDF)
- Webinar on July 12th, 12-1:30 pm: Registration flyer (PDF) or register online now. Share with all of your lifestyle coaches!
- Navigating our new National DPP Partner website (PDF)
- AMA Prevent Diabetes STAT Toolkit (PDF) or AMA Prevent Diabetes STAT Toolkit - Spanish (PDF)
- Utah Community Health Program Guide (PDF)
- Successful National DPP Participant (PDF), Brent Budge, Bear River Health Department Participant
- Exodus Healthcare's successful support for their patients in preventing diabetes (PDF), Jaime Fitzgerald, RN-BSN
Past, Present and Future of Prediabetes
- Past: The history and background of National DPP in Utah (PDF), Sheldon Smith, MS, CDE
- Present: An exciting partnership between the Quit Line and National DPP (PDF), Holly Budge, MS, CHES
- Future: PEHP/Healthy Utah plans to offer the National DPP to members (PDF), Maria Givler, M. Ed., RD