The new National DPP network will work to connect you all together to improve prediabetes awareness in Utah.
Diabetes Prevention Network
We'll be sharing plans for our new Diabetes Prevention Support Network during our lunch event in June.
Tentative Meeting Schedule
|November 17, 2017||9:30-11:30 a.m.||Utah Department of Health, 288 N. 1460 W., SLC||Room 128||Available soon|
|April 13, 2018||9:30-11:30 a.m.||Utah Department of Health, 288 N. 1460 W., SLC||Room 128|
|October 12, 2018||9:30-11:30 a.m.||Utah Department of Health, 288 N. 1460 W., SLC||Room 128|
|April 12, 2019||9:30-11:30 a.m.||Utah Department of Health, 288 N. 1460 W., SLC||Room 128|
|October 11, 2019||9:30-11:30 a.m.||Utah Department of Health, 288 N. 1460 W., SLC||Room 128|
|June 15, 2017||10:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.||The Gathering Place at Gardner Village, 1100 W. 7800 S.||Lunch Agenda (PDF)|
Diabetes Prevention Strategic Plan Lunch
We look forward to collaborating with you in the future to scale and sustain the National DPP in Utah!
Lunch Meeting Details
Thank you for joining us during our first Diabetes Prevention Strategic Plan lunch on Thursday, June 15th, 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at The Gathering Place at Gardner Village. We hope you made some new connections and we'll see you all November 17th for our National DPP Network Meeting.
- Lunch Agenda (PDF), Speaker Biographies (PDF) and Registration List (PDF)
- Webinar on July 12th, 12-1:30 pm: Registration flyer (PDF) or register online now. Share with all of your lifestyle coaches!
- Navigating our new National DPP Partner website (PDF)
- AMA Prevent Diabetes STAT Toolkit (PDF) or AMA Prevent Diabetes STAT Toolkit - Spanish (PDF)
- Utah Community Health Program Guide (PDF)
- Successful National DPP Participant (PDF), Brent Budge, Bear River Health Department Participant
- Exodus Healthcare's successful support for their patients in preventing diabetes (PDF), Jaime Fitzgerald, RN-BSN
Past, Present and Future of Prediabetes
- Past: The history and background of National DPP in Utah (PDF), Sheldon Smith, MS, CDE
- Present: An exciting partnership between the Quit Line and National DPP (PDF), Holly Budge, MS, CHES
- Future: PEHP/Healthy Utah plans to offer the National DPP to members (PDF), Maria Givler, M. Ed., RD